Benalblog

Lets talk about Spain, the Costa del Sol and Particularly Benalmadena and Arroyo de la Miel IF YOU WISH TO SAY SOMETHING PLEASE CLICK THE "COMMENTS" LINK BELOW THE POST YOU WISH TO COMMENT ON 




Sunday, June 05, 2005 - Vines Restaurant

I received this complementary email this week and thought that I would shareit. I would just like to provide some feedback on my 2 visits to the Vines restaurant in Benalmadena. My first trip was in February this year I read about the restauarant in the local Costa Del Sol news. After several disappointing and expensive meals out my boyfriend and I finally located the vines and went for a meal on our final night. What a great experience, the food was amazing, both taste and presentation. Simon waited on us for the evening and added a very personal touch and if I lived in the area I would definitely be going to the Vines for all family special occasions. It was so good that I decided to book a surprise meal for my Mums birthday and Mothers Day, she was on holiday in Benalmadena for both of them so I decided to fly over for a surprise and take her to the Vines. Both her and my Father enjoyed the experience and once again , the food and the service were top notch and the price was extremely reasonable great value for money. Many thanks to Simon and Lynne showing what great dining experinces should be. Andrea Morris Sandbach. Cheshire
****************************** ONLY IN SPAIN ******************************
In Andalucia hazard flashers are thought to be magical cloaks of invisibilty and switched on when double parking thus rendering the double parked vehicle invisible.

Link


Post a Comment

#

© Unknown 2005 - Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates  

 
Live Local News

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.