Benalblog

Lets talk about Spain, the Costa del Sol and Particularly Benalmadena and Arroyo de la Miel IF YOU WISH TO SAY SOMETHING PLEASE CLICK THE "COMMENTS" LINK BELOW THE POST YOU WISH TO COMMENT ON 




Saturday, June 04, 2005 - Creation of Benal-Life.com and Benalblog

I have created this "Blog" to share my thoughts and listen to yours, you may have noticed that Benal-Life.com is expanding beyond recognition. Bear with me while I give you a little background - Before we left England I wandered around the net looking for information on the bars and restaurants of several towns on the Costa del Sol, and once we settled in Arroyo de la Miel I came to the conclusion that the only site I could find was not very good and was sure that I could do better. However it took over a year before I became motivated enough to do something about it, as I had been talking to several bar owners about the project and they kept asking when could they see their bars on the web. In November 2003 we launched with a couple of bars and a restaurant, but with interactive maps that had taken many hours to create. That site bears very little resemblance to the one you see now. I have responded to users of the site who have had ideas and recommendations, and told me what they would like to see. Questions from potential holidaymakers have been answered and often led to the creation of new or expanded sections. This "Blog" is a natural progression as the articles that appear on it will be archived once a month and be searchable. I will do my best to keep them interesting and informative. For those who always ask today is Sunny the temperature is already up to 25 C

****************************** ONLY IN SPAIN ******************************
Andalucian punctuality demands that you arrive at least 20 minutes late


Blogger Unknown said...

My own comment - just to make sure it works  


Post a Comment

#

© Unknown 2005 - Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates  

 
Live Local News

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.