Benalblog

Lets talk about Spain, the Costa del Sol and Particularly Benalmadena and Arroyo de la Miel IF YOU WISH TO SAY SOMETHING PLEASE CLICK THE "COMMENTS" LINK BELOW THE POST YOU WISH TO COMMENT ON 




Tuesday, March 18, 2008 - Community Nurse

I have had to receive a course on injections recently and just found out about a service that locals who were unaware and visitors may find useful. After getting the prescription from the doctor who seemed to find it perfectly reasonable that I should inject my self, I went off to the farmacia where the assistant did not seem to impressed when I also asked for the syringes and instructions Embarassed She sent me off to the nurse who it turns out is just up the road and for 5 euros she supplies the syringe and the does the deed. She also syringes ears, removes stitches, changes dressings and a sundry of other services for what I think is a very reasonable fee. She can be found in the building between the greengrocers and the bar "El Reloj" on the Calle Blas Infante. ( the pedestrianised street opposite the railway station and church in the heart of Arroyo) She also speaks good English


Post a Comment

#

© Unknown 2005 - Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates  

 
Live Local News

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.